It’s like Everlane cords had a baby with Kamm pants, and I am in HEAVEN! 🙌🏼 You better believe after Pantsgate I invested in a few more pairs of madewell Emmett Pants to support the cause. These pants are so comfy and flattering, I’m in love. Thank you, Madewell, for taking steps toward greater inclusivity in your offerings. It means a lot to many of us to be seen, heard, and then represented after being ignored for so long. I will continue speaking my mind politely, engaging in healthy debate and constructive conversation, and sticking to the truth—whether about Pantsgate or anything for that matter—because I think it makes this platform so much more impactful. I stick to my guns, and that’s all I’ve got to stand behind. Ironically today I was silenced for not even saying anything, but I’m making my peace with it. We all have our coping mechanisms, and I’m trying to respect that. All I want in this space is honesty, acceptance, and inclusivity. I will keep working toward that goal. I am certainly not perfect, but I am doing my best to stay true to myself.
- babaaknitwear Coat Woman No17 in rosé, size OS
- oatmeal.shop x bombabird Textured Knot XIII necklace
- everlane Cashmere Crew in camel, size L (not gifted; link in bio to support me as an Everlane affiliate)
- madewell Emmett Wide-Leg Crop Pant in Corduroy in bright ivory, size 30-Tall
- everlane Boss Boot in burgundy, size 10.5 (not gifted; link in bio to support me as an Everlane affiliate) ...